Chevy Chase Digital Dentistry is proud of our ability to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and staff! We want our patients to be confident that we have implemented extensive safety measures and thorough infection control procedures in order to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe.
Our Safety Updates
- Glass doors have been installed to seal treatment rooms and prevent cross-contamination.
- State-of-the-art medical-grade air purifying units with dental-specific vacuum attachments have been installed in every treatment room and throughout the office.
- Electrostatic foggers are used to disinfect treatment rooms after every patient. In addition, the entire office is “fogged” twice every day.
- Appointment times are staggered to guarantee maximized social distancing during your arrival and departure.
- A new virtual reception room limits patients’ exposure to others while in the office.
Additional Safety Measures
- Our office and dental team are fully compliant with CDC guidelines, American Dental Association guidelines, with the DC Board of Dental Examiners
- All staff members have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- All treatment areas, the reception area, magazines, and any other office features and amenities we are able to clean are cleaned and sanitized regularly. Any office features and amenities we are not able to clean have been removed.
- Our team has been trained to wear and will be wearing state-of-the-art Personal Protective Equipment that is refreshed and replaced for all procedures as recommended by the CDC and ADA.
- To minimize the number of people in the reception area, we ask that patients come to appointments alone unless absolutely necessary. If you feel that it is necessary for you to bring an additional guest to your appointment, please contact our office prior to your appointment to let us know the details of your situation.
- Upon arriving at our building, remain in your car and call the office to confirm the timeliness of your arrival to help us ensure social distancing between appointments.
When arriving at the office, please anticipate the following:
- Please ring the doorbell prior to entering the office suite and a staff member will come and greet you
- Upon arrival at the office, patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 to ensure their safety and that of all of our patients and staff. Each patients’ temperature will be taken prior to entering the office suite. Any patient presenting an elevated temperature will be sent home immediately and asked to reschedule. Prior to entering the office suite, patients’ health histories will be reviewed to identify any instances of recent symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times unless they are currently being treated. Our office is happy to provide masks to any patient.
- You will be asked to rinse with a disinfecting solution prior to any treatment to reduce any potential viral load.
The safety and well-being of our patients and dental team continue to be our priority. We are comfortable with providing treatment and have been highly trained to perform in any and all environments, including this one, from day one of our careers.
Should you have any questions, we want to be a resource for you. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns (202-686-9100).
Thank you for your trust and assistance in protecting you, your family, and your dental care team.